Trending Halloween costumes

What is most popular for this years spooky season

Barbie

Having had the movie come out in July, fans have been preparing ever since for their Barbie and Ken themed outfits. This Barbie themed costume has been being done forever, but now it is going to be at its peak. For dressing like you area part of Barbie Land, you need to adhere to the preppy dress code. If you want to achieve the Barbie “look”, then putting some sort of pink in your outfit is the best option. This costume can be done by a group of friends or even as a couple. Ken normally has some blue in his outfit. In the movie, there are many outfit changes with some quirky fits that could add to the uniqueness and differ from the others. Some of these may include the western theme, beach theme, 80’s theme etc.

The Summer I Turned Pretty

“The Summer I Turned Pretty” TV series was very popular among teenagers this summer and last summer as well. It is a three-part book series that was made into a show. The show follows the main character, Belly Conklin, and her summer adventures in Cousins Beach. Belly and her family are sharing a beach house with their family friends. The three other main characters are Jeremiah Fisher, Conrad Fisher and Steven Conklin. This costume idea would be perfect for a group of friends or just as Belly.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

With the fame centered around them, it will be a popular costume this year. Videos and pictures have been spreading of their rumored relationship after Taylor Swift was seen watching Travis Kelce’s game. After the game, they were also spotted around the city. Even without Travis Kelce, dressing up as Taylor Swift is going to be very prominent this year with her Eras Tour and new albums coming out. This pair can also work as a couple’s costume. A football-loving boyfriend and a Swiftie girlfriend would be the perfect match for this costume. This costume can also work for a group of friends wanting to dress up as Swifties. A group of friends could possibly go as Taylor Swift’s different Eras.