Unexpected must haves for college

Ana Zieleniewski ’26

Being prepared for college will help you succeed since the hardest thing about college is that you never know what to expect. You should definitely bring everything you need while packing for college, but there’s no telling what you might need that you wouldn’t think to bring—all the little things that make life simpler and that you tend to forget about or ignore. Items that college students wish they had brought to school and things they wish they had taken to school, and all of these things can be purchased easily, relatively cheap, and certain to make your life somewhat simpler.

Multi plug outlet

In your dorm room, you may have restricted access to outlets; but, with the outlet converter, you may connect numerous devices into one plug with outlets that have enough space in between to accommodate large plugs without obstructing one another. Say goodbye to the days when you had to disconnect one gadget before plugging in another.

Unbreakable reusable bowls and plates dinner set

While at college, you don’t have enough time or room to wash dishes that may break throughout the process; therefore, reusable unbreakable plates are the ideal substitute for traditional dinnerware. They are lightweight and portable, making them excellent for college.

Mattress topper

The most important thing to your health and happiness is sleep, yet mattresses in college dorm rooms aren’t particularly comfortable. Nevertheless, you may sleep soundly by using a mattress topper. It’s easier to find the ideal fit because there are several options available, each with a different design and price range.

Quick dry towel
While going to the college restroom, it is preferable to have a rapid drying towel so that you do not have to worry about airing it out, the quick dry towel will dry quickly if hung with the snap loop. It can absorb water five times its own weight, making it ideal for quick, convenient use.

Mesh shower caddy

If you have a roommate or are using the common restroom, you may need to bring your shower supplies with you. The pockets can hold everything you need while being conveniently accessible. It supports rapid drying and good ventilation, so you don’t have to worry about water collection while keeping your shower necessities clean and fresh, guaranteeing you always have your toiletries organized.