Best St. Patricks day movies

‘The Quiet Man”

Starring John Wayne, the Irish-American romance is set in Ireland and gives you all of the feels of the spirit of St Patrick’s Day. This movie is filmed with a lot of comedy and beautiful scenery of Ireland.

“The Commitments”

Set in Dublin, this musical comedy follows the journey of a group of working-class musicians as they form a soul band. With its catchy soundtrack and vibrant characters, it celebrates Irish culture and a powerful story about following your dreams.

“Waking Ned Devine”

In a small Irish village, the residents scheme to claim a deceased neighbor’s lottery winnings. This heartwarming comedy is filled with quirky characters, funny dialogue, and a touching portrayal of community spirit, making it a perfect choice for St. Patrick’s Day viewing.

“Leap Year”

In this romantic comedy, an American woman travels to Ireland to propose to her boyfriend on Leap Day, encountering mishaps and unexpected adventures along the way. With its Irish backdrop and charming storyline, it’s a delightful choice for celebrating the luck of the Irish.