PAW Patrol: paws unleased

Adventure Takes Flight in Their Biggest Mission Yet!”
Courtesy of IMDb

The television show that kids fell in love with, Paw Patrol, has released a new movie on Sept. 29, 2023. Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie is a kids and family comedy and has received 6.1/10 on on IMDb. It also received 82 percent on Rotten Tomatoes and 5/10 on IGN. The film stars Brice Gonzalez, Kim Kardashian, Mckenna Grace, Lilly Bartlam, Marsai Martin, Taraji P. Henson, Christian Convery, Will Brisbin and Tyler Perry as the pups.
The movie has received a majority of positive reviews and this film is great even as a high schooler. As a childhood fan of Paw Patrol, I was beyond excited they were making it a movie and it did not disappoint. This movie is action-packed but still keeps the audience laughing.
This is a great movie for young Paw Patrol fans and we see great character development of Skye throughout the movie. Even though there were a majority of positive reviews, some people thought that the film was cheezy and the jokes were not very good.

There was always something going on; there was never a boring part of the movie, and was overall action-packed. I think it is a really wholesome and fun movie to see with your family. The film is rated PG because there is cartoon violence, but I think it is appropriate for any age even though the targeted audience is young kids.

The movie is very similar to an episode of Paw Patrol; the only difference is that the movie is longer. The plot is very similar to a Paw Patrol episode and the movie and the show give off the same vibe. I feel like the movie is just an extended version of the show and the movie was dragged on. Many people think that the first Paw Patrol movie was better than The Mighty Movie and had a better plot. I agree with this because The Mighty Movie used a lot of ideas that were already used in the show. I feel like the plot was rushed and it could have been built up so there would be a better climax.

The movie does a good job with the characters, especially with the mad scientist as the villain. There is a lot of anticipation and wanting to know what happens next. The pups are given superpowers when their city is attacked but they don’t know what they are up against. When their powers are taken from them they come to realize they have to work together against the supervillains. The movie does a great job of keeping it interesting, I was constantly at the edge of my seat waiting to see what the pups were going to do. The smallest pup Skye gets comes to realize that she can make a difference too. Overall I recommend this movie to any family or young kids looking to see a fun-loving movie.